- Celtic Glass Designs presents Justina Claire's beautifully embroidered table linen gifts, ideal for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and also for birthdays, anniversaries and other events and special celebrations
- Dimensions: 36 x 91 cm (14 x 36"); Ideal for your dining table at Hogmanay, Burns Night, St Andrew's Day; symbolic and celebratory gift
- Dress your tables for Scottish Weddings, Engagement Parties and other Scottish Celebrations
- Also as a special gift for birthdays, anniversaries, handfastings, civil partnerships and other special events; see our product listings for other designs in our Balmoral Thistle gifts and table linen range.
- Beverley Gallagher of Celtic Glass Designs specialises in hand painted Celtic, Contemporary and Mackintosh-styled glassware and matching table linen
The National emblem of Scotland. Represents Christ's pain and suffering. Our designs have been beautifully reproduced on a range of table linen. The linen is richly embroidered using the finest threads. The table linen makes an attractive addition to our glassware and a fabulous personal gift for that special person. 100% polyester. Machine washable at 30 degrees.
|Brand ||Celtic Glass Designs|
|Item Weight||113 g|
|Package Dimensions||35.3 x 25.4 x 1 cm|
| || |
Table Runner Small in Green Balmoral Thistle Design Beautifully embroidered table linen to grace your dining table at Hogmanay Burns Night St Andrew’s Day or to dress the tables at your Scottish Wedding Engagement Party or other Scottish Celebrations also ideal for Christmas Mothers Day and Easter Dining Gifts and Celebrations B004ZZS3Y